I don’t know about you guys but when cold weather hits, that only thing I want is a nice warm and filling meal. However, most meals like that can run a bit on the un-healthy side. They are usually very creamy and overtly decadent (not that I’m complaining) and leave me lying on the couch afterwards feeling over stuffed. That is why I love this recipe. It delivers on everything I could want in a winter meal. It will fill you the perfect amount, warm you and leave you feeling great! With very few ingredients, this recipe is more than easy to prepare and promised to please anyone. Just add your favorite toppings (I recommend avocado and mozzarella cheese) and get ready to have a new winter go-to.
Healthy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
Servings: 6-8 • Serving Size: 1 bowl
Calories Per Serving: 216 Carbs: 19g Fat: 3 Protein: 25
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package boneless, skinless chicken breast (the one I used had 4 breasts in it)
- 2 (4.25-ounce) cans Diced Green Chili’s
- 1 (15-ounce) cans of white beans, drained and RINSED
- 1 (15-ounce) can of Sweet Corn
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can low fat Cream of Chicken condensed soup
- 1/2 Tablespoon oregano
- 16 oz chicken broth
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
WHAT TO DO:
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth until well combined; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or high heat for 2-4 hours.
- Serve immediately and top with mozzarella or goat cheese for some more added yumminess 🙂