My Favorite Wines for Every Price Point
If you follow me over on Instagram, you know about my healthy obsession with red wine. Yes, I know white wine is good too but it just doesn’t do it for me like red wine can. It’s my nightly treat to myself. My version of self-care, you can say.
Well, with this it is no wonder that I have tried wines upon wine. Most I have loved, while there are the occasional few I have made a note to never buy again. Truth be told, I do not know really anything about wine, other than it tastes good. Typically, I love a good bold Cabernet Sauvignon and a light Pinot Noir but red blends and Malbecs have started catching my attention a bit more.
For this reason and being that the holidays are upon us, I figured I would put together a master list of all of my favorite wines to date. I have organized them into price ranges and over time I will continue to update this list for you all to look back on and try yourselves. Take a look and let me know if there any I should try next.
- Witching Hour Red Blend
- Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fetzer Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alias Pinot Noir 2016– (this one can retail for 10.99 depending on store it is sold. I bought it recently for 8.99)
- Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Killibinbin Seduction Cabernet Sauvignon
- Middle Sister Mischief Maker
- Apothic Red Blend
- Lot 94 Collectors Series Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Alamos Malbec
- EGO Fuerza Red Wine
- 19 Crimes Red Blend
- Meiomi Pinot Noir
- Dissident Wines
- Caymus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
- Buehler Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
- Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon
- Duckhorn Red Blend
Make sure to check back for updates. I will keep this list growing because you know I’m not giving up wine any time soon 🙂