Anyone else love anything creamy? Well if so, keep reading because this recipe was fast, simple, and oh so yummy!
With another month of dinner rut rehab meals behind me, I managed to make this new favorite for Kev and I. As for the kids, ehh they are picky AF so I tried but nope. One day hopefully but until then, Mac & cheese it is.
So with that, take a look below and remember if you want other recipes to try, be sure to sign up for my newsletter here where I always include one exclusive recipe for subscribers only. You won’t want to miss out!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Rotisserie Chickens- meat off bone OR 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 can 98% cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 can 98% cream of mushroom condensed soup
- 1 jar of pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Mozzarella Cheese (low fat or whole fat, doesnt matter)
- 2 bunches of asparagus (cleaned and chopped)
- 2.5 Cups of white rice (you can forgo this if wanted)
What to Do:
- Cook rice and place on bottom of 9×13 pan
- Place asparagus onto of rice
- Shred and place desired amount of chicken on top of asparagus
- Mix together cream of chicken, mushroom pesto and mayo in a bowl and then layer on top of rice, asparagus & chicken
- Top with desired amount of mozzarella
- Place in oven and cook at 375 for 30 minutes
- Serve and eat your face off!
NUTRITION: Not putting it this time because I have no clue plus it all depends on how you want to make it. Bring down the carbs by omitting the rice or up the fat by using whole fat cheese. Its all up to you. Just remember, you are allowed to enjoy food and one decadent meal won’t ruin you 🙂